April 07, 2012

Tif's IMM

So today I received two books that I'm soo excited to jump into. Though the jumping wont happen till after I finish Everneath by Brodi Ashton. But I'm excited to get to them non the less.


The first of the two books is an ARC copy of Auracle by Gina Rosati. The second is a signed copy of 13 to Life by Shannon Delany.

16 year old Anna Rogan has a secret she's only shared with her best friend, Rei; she can astrally project out of her body, allowing her spirit to explore the world and the far reaches of the universe.

When there's a fatal accident and her classmate Taylor takes over Anna's body, what was an exhilarating distraction from her repressive home life threatens to become a permanent state. Faced with a future trapped in another dimension, Anna turns to Rei for help. Now the two of them must find a way to get Anna back into her body and stop Taylor from accusing an innocent friend of murder. Together Anna and Rei form a plan but it doesn't take into account the deeper feelings that are beginning to grow between them.

I cant wait to start this book. The blurb sounds amazing and the cover is gorgeous! I want to thank Gina Rosati and Roaring Brook Press. 

 Everything about Jessie Gillmansen’s life changed when her mother died. Now even her hometown of Junction is changing.  Mysterious dark things are happening. All Jessie wants is to avoid more change. But showing a hot new guy around Junction High, she’s about to discover a whole new type of change. Pietr Rusakova is more than good looks and a fascinating accent—he’s a guy with a dangerous secret. And his very existence is sure to bring big trouble to Jessie’s small town.
It seems change is the one thing Jessie can’t avoid.

I'm the only one of the PR ladies that has not read this series. So you can say I'm more then ready to read this book. I have heard so many good things about this book and now that I have it I'm super excited.
I have to thank Melissa over at Beneath the Cover for having the contest where I won 13 to Life.  I also want to thank Shannon Delany for signing this copy!

Ain't it pretty?! :)

Well that's it guys! I'm super happy to have gotten both of these books and can't wait to read them.

What books have you gotten you can't wait to read?

Happy Reading ya'll!
<3 Tif 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate