May 24, 2012

Curses! A F**ked Up Fairytale by J.A. Kazimer


Definitely "not" for baby's bedtime reading, this hilarious and irreverent take on classic fairy tales--think "Shrek" for grown-ups--combines humor, mystery, and characters only a fairy godmother could love. ~Goodreads Blurb


Review:

It was definitely refreshing to get away from the books I have been reading lately, this is a book I quite think I could reread again in the future just when I need a break from my usual books. Some parts were funnier than others but it still had me laughing or giggling all the same. I thought this was really creative using fairy tale characters to portray a story made for more of the mature crowd. It was creative, fun and entertaining.

 4/5 Bats.


~Marie


For full review > Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate