May 31, 2012

Inhale by Kendall Grey

 Here is a book I quickly fell in love with. I slowly read it just so I could savor it. Yeah that might sound weird but it’s amazing. I fell in love with the characters, the plot and the hotness. Yes I said hotness. The love scenes really wowed me in a good way. Kendall Grey wrote them in a way that fit perfectly with the story. As your reading you can't help think if its this hot while they are dreaming you know it's going to be sizzling if they ever meet.



Now as for the characters Zoe is a whale biologist who thinks she is going crazy cause she thinks she hears the whales speaking to her. Not to mention she keeps having dreams she is fightingElementals with Perfect. That is what she calls her dream guy and they do more than fight evil ones. Perfect is actually a real guy name Gavin (OMG Yummy) is a rock star and he is sent to protect Zoe in her dreams from the Fyre Elementals. He has a tragic past he doesn't want to repeat. When they come together whether fighting or loving the action is phenomenal. 

I have to mention one other character. Scarlett is the evil one but you can't help being drawn to her justto see what she does next. Sometimes I caught myself thinking when is she coming back in the story.



I really enjoyed this books paranormal aspect. They are different from what you’re used to and really suit the story. Also I loved all the whale scenes and actually looked up some on whales when I finished reading. This book. They are fascinating creatures.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting an awesome paranormal story or anyone looking for a hot romance. I look forward to the next book in this series. 

I would like to thank Kendall Grey for the chance to review this book. I loved it. Plus all proceeds from this series goes toward whale educational programs. That is awesome.



4 out of 5 bats.



~Pam 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate