May 30, 2012

Pam's Bloody Book Haul



Hi all!! Here is my Bloody Book Haul from the past week. Lots of goodies! 
From the library I got all these great books. I hadn't read J.R. Wards Angel series thought it was about time. I already have the first one so now I don't have to wait for the second one.


I bought these 3 books.
Bumped I had wanted for a while.
The Ghost and the Goth I had also wanted for a while. This series looks like a great YA read.
Sweet Evil I just couldn't take it anymore. All I have heard is good things and I have to read it.


I received these 5 for review and I want to thank the authors and publishers for them. They all look like wonderful books. I can't wait to read them.


That is it for my Bloody Book Haul this time around. Thank you for looking. What have you bought, recieved or borrowed this week.

~Pam




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate