August 16, 2012

Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London

Only sunlight can save us.

We built the wall to keep them out, to keep us safe. But it also makes us prisoners, trapped in what's left of our ravaged city, fearing nightfall.

After the death of my parents, it's up to me--as the newest delegate for humanity--to bargain with our vampire overlord. I thought I was ready. I thought I knew everything there was to know about the monsters. Then again, nothing could have prepared me for Lord Valentine . . . or his son. Maybe not all vampires are killers. Maybe it's safe to let one in.

Only one thing is certain: Even the wall is not enough. A war is coming and we cannot hide forever.
~Goodreads Blurb

REVIEW:
This book is filled with romance, and the pace is set where you can easily dive in and picks up as you continue to read, though I have to say the ending is a real eye opener, and just when you think you are stuck with such a ending, thankfully, there is a sneak peek into the next book, but it just makes you want more and have more questions to add to your list! I do hope in the second book some of the questions I have are answered.

I give this book a 4.5/5 Bats.

~Marie

My FULL review can be found at the following link > Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this book a lot! I can't wait for the sequel!

    ReplyDelete

Translate