August 15, 2012

Operation: Find Daniel: CLOSED!! Now time to Reveal...



Okay so for those of you who have been keeping up with Frankie Rose's website/blog she was on a mission to find the perfect model to grace the cover of Eternal Hope, the second book in The Hope Series! Now for all of you that remember, I particularly took a great liking to the first book, Sovereign Hope and am anxious for the sequel! But after much waiting, sweat and blood put into this search (not literally).

 Operation: Find Daniel is now closed and we have a reveal for you ladies.........






WOW is all I have to say, right ladies??

Below you will find some information/insight into who Collin Atkinson really is :)

Sovereign Hope is out now! Eternal Hope is set to be released late October, make sure you catch it. Not only will Collin be appearing on the cover of the next book, but he will also be featuring in the book trailer too! You can like his page and drop by to say hello at https://www.facebook.com/bookcollin

ENJOY!

~Marie


Interview with Collin Atkinson- model, actor and the new hottie who will be gracing the cover of Eternal Hope, the second book in Frankie Rose’s Hope Series!!
Frankie Rose asked her readers to help her find the perfect guy to become swoon worthy Daniel Montisauri, and now Operation: Find Daniel is officially over! She would like to thank all of the awesome girls who took part in the operation, please accept this ten minute chat with Collin is your reward!

From Ali of Ginger Reads reviews
What appealed to you about being the cover model for Daniel?
I thought it was a great opportunity and I have a love for fiction, well anything that can get you out of your mind and into someone else’s perspective.

What career would you be pursuing if not for modeling?
Other than modeling I really enjoy medicine and helping people, I’m still in school working toward my biology degree at the moment actually but if I was to still work in the arts I would love to be an actor.

Girls in the States want to know... Boxers or briefs?
Briefs definitely, better support ;)
If you could have dinner with anyone (dead, alive or fictional), who would it be and what would be the first thing you ask them?
I would have to say Zeus, I’m a sucker for Greek mythology and would love to ask him about all the stories that went untold.


___________________________

From Mel of Girls Hearts Books.
What sort of modeling do you normally do? Is this your first book cover?
Yes this will be my first book cover, I usually do commercial and editorial modeling along with some events which is why I was so excited for this opportunity!
What hobbies do you enjoy?
I’m a little nerdy actually, I really enjoy videogames, horror movies, and building computers but I’m from Florida so I also like wakeboarding, boating, camping and all that stuff as well.
Do you see yourself modeling 5 years from now? If not, what are your plans?
I hope so if the market still calls for it, I would really like to be acting at that point, hopefully on a television series!
___________________________

From Carmen of Book Me!
Hi Collin, Thanks for agreeing to this interview! We in the Book Blogging world love to get to know the guys gracing the covers of our favourite books! Is it weird that your purrrdy face is going to be out there as the physical embodiment of uber hot guy, Daniel Montisauri? And are you prepared for a whole heap of fangirls?

I think I’m ready. I hope so anyway, is there a way to prepare for that? Haha, I think it will be a little weird because many of the people that have seen my photos are local and this will be on an entirely different scale, I think it’s awesome this series already has a fan base.  I’m excited though, I think the book is great and I’m really happy to be working with Frankie!

Do you enjoy reading? Have you read the Hope series? If No, then do you intend to read the book your face will be plastered all over the front of?

I love reading, it’s something I think everyone should do more of, helps you escape from reality and yes, I really enjoyed it and I feel I can relate to Daniel very easily.

What was your reaction when Frankie Rose asked you to be her Daniel for the Eternal Hope cover?

My first thought was holy crap! Then it was…wait is this real! Once she responded I couldn’t wait to get involved further!

Have you always wanted to be a model? And are there any big modeling campaigns that we would recognize you from?

Actually up until about a year ago I never even considered it but a friend of the family told me I should try it and had a photographer reach me on facebook. I don’t have any major campaigns at the moment but I will be doing a shoot for the marketing of Abercrombie this September!

Daniel has been described as brooding and mysterious, while also being vulnerable and completely lovable at the same! Think you share any of his personality traits?

I would say I’m very similar to him, especially when you first meet me I’m pretty quiet but as I open up I’m very easy to talk to and have a very strong love for all my friends and I think that goes both ways.

One of my favourite aspects of Daniel's character is his obsession with his engines. What about you, ever feel the need to get greasy-with-it under the hood of your car? Or are you strictly a lets-take-it-to-the-mechanic kind of man?

I actually drive a pickup truck, a black ford f-150 my uncle gave me when I was 16, that truck is my baby haha. I don’t work on my engine per se but I do like to change my own oil, fuel filters, the basics, not on Daniel’s level but definitely not taking it to mechanic right away.

And finally, Collin, the question that thousands of girls, women, and maybe even a few men, will want to know now that you're gracing the cover of Eternal hope: ARE YOU SINGLE?

Sadly no, I am taken at the moment hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate