September 30, 2012

Book Haul!




Hey all! Thought I would share some of the books I have got the last few weeks. I can't wait to dive into these books. Most of them have come from the 
library which I love. Any way on to my book haul.







 This is my library haul from the last couple of weeks. See why I love my library! Most of these books have been on my want pile a long time. I have never read Frankenstein and with Halloween coming up what better time to dive into it. 


I won The Beginning of After, The Blood Keeper and Monument 14. The Guardian I received for review and The Protectors Damon I received from the sweet author. I will be reviewing it as well.

I also have received several ebooks to many to mention. I think next month i will just wait and make one big post of the books I get that month. What books have you received lately?~Pam






2 comments:

  1. Looks like quite a haul you've got there... Nice choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend anything by Steve Alten and Jean Auel's Earth Children Series. My two favorite authors of all times.

    ReplyDelete

Translate