October 05, 2013

Top Ten with Author Danielle James

Today on the Blog we have Author Danielle James with her top ten movies to watch around Halloween and info on her latest released book.


Into the Fire by Danielle James
Blurb
Rebel had finally found his mate, and oh boy was she a fiery one! Convincing Leigh that she was his could prove dangerous to Rebel's well being... Keeping her would prove dangerous to his entire family and everyone he loves. To keep Leigh and his family safe, Rebel will have to change who and what he is and fight the battle of a lifetime...

Buy Links


Top Ten Movies To Watch Around Halloween
10. The Ring. something about that kid is just creepy.
9. Halloween
8. Friday the 13th
7. Misery (Stephen King, as an author you can see why it's scary)
6. Nightmare on Elm Street
5. It
4. Hellraiser
3. The Shining
2. Children of the Corn
1. Night of the Living Dead! (the original)

Ok, so here's a little bit about me. I am a thirty six year old mom from Owensboro, KY. I have always wanted to write, and now, I am. There is nothing more satisfying than to hear the people you care about telling you how happy they are for you or someone you don't know saying how much they enjoyed your book. Except maybe the feeling of seeing your book for the first time...

I enjoy lots of different kinds of books, and many different authors. Some of my favorites are, but not limited to, Sandra Hill, Lori Foster, Kelly Armstrong, Stephen King, James Patterson, J.R. Ward and Emma Holly. But I think I would read just about anything with a good plot.

Author Links
facebook:

smashwords

Goodreads

Twitter

and my website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate