October 24, 2013

Top Ten with Author Skye Callahan

Hi everyone! Today we have author Skye Callahan with her top ten favorite Halloween Classics and info on her latest released book.


Blurb
Kaylyn Anderson's fascination with abandoned places and dark creatures kindled her work as a paranormal investigator. But when dreams begin to distort reality, she questions what is real and pulls away from everyone she trusts. The opportunity to investigate the Teague Hotel--a long-abandoned landmark that has always piqued her curiosity--provides a chance to redeem herself. Unraveling the hotel's secrets won't be easy, but Kaylyn soon finds herself the target of a dark entity that has been trapped in the building for decades. 

If Kaylyn stands any chance of defeating the spirit, she'll have to accept that her fears are real and convince fellow investigators that she hasn't lost her mind.


Top Ten Classics to watch at Halloween.
10. Night of the Living Dead (1968)
9. Pet Sematary (1989)
8.The Haunting (1963)
7. The Shining (1980)
6. Friday the 13th (1980)
5. Poltergeist (1982)
4. The Amityville Horror (1979)
3. Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
2. House on Haunted Hill (1959)
1. Evil Dead (1981)

Author Bio
I’ve been coming up with stories for as long as I can remember, and in elementary school I began writing them all down. Ghosts and vampires, have always been my favorite beings to write about. Maybe it was growing up with a grandma who always told me about how she’d always rush home to watch Dark Shadows, and growing up reading and watching anything paranormal that I could find.

When I’m not spending time with the voices in my head, I work in business consulting and hang out with my husband and all of our furry family members.
Author Links


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate